The following are principles and rules that should be followed by all TechValue.gr authors regardless of content or category.
- When referring to a view it should be as objective as possible and always with arguments that can convince the reader.
- If authors promote specific interests such as “promoting” non-competing * products without argument they will be excluded from TechValue.gr.
- Articles should be written in the words of the author and not be translated automatically from other languages.
- Copying text from another site is automatically detected by an AI service and editors will be banned.
- Articles must be at least 200 words long.
- Don’t have syntax and spelling mistakes.
- The featured image must always be 1200 x 675 in a jpg file.
- Proposals should be reasonable in size. For example, a 50 word paragraph should consist of at least 2 to 3 sentences.
*Competitive product: Not only determined by low price and technical characteristics. It must come from a reputable company with a competitive failure rate.